Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Tuesday Kickball and Too Many Cals

Yes, kickball. The County wanted a kickball team, so I am playing. Exercise for me, however minimal, and support for the County morale and health and wellness program. And boy do some of them need it. Hands in pockets, walking... on the field as the ball is kicked toward them. Sad that so many people let their body become a large nearly immobile blob of fat, but that is humanity in so many ways. Meanwhile, I have been consuming way too many calories in the past week and that must stop if I am to keep 190 as my max weight point. The good news is, for a while I was feeling 220+ as a max, but now I feel seriously bloated at 190 and that bloat point continues to drop. It is all about conditioning and body awareness and it is way too easy to be delusional and insensitive to one's own body's pain and discomfort.

Meanwhile, I'm seven for seven in my last seven at bats in softball and six for six in my last six kicks in kickball, so something's working right these last two weeks. The teams, well, not so much. 3-3 in those same two weeks, with each team winning last week and losing this week. Not the best year for my team, but then, Sunday and Tuesday it's my choice to step down from competitive teams to play with newbies and large people who can't run or bend over. On Tuesdays, they as me if I am ok after I run around the bases, as if they expect me to be too old to run around, even after I keep getting on base and keep scoring. Most do not know the game and don't keep track of what's going on throughout the game or week to week. They are a fun bunch and kudos for coming out for a little exercise.

So focus on lowering the calories, especially since we still don't have the elliptical, m'ok? lol

Narf :)

No comments: