Wednesday, November 27, 2019

I Went to a Dinner Party

To visit with some old friends... yeah, and on the way home I stopped for two bags of chips, onion dip, chocolate milk, and a chocolate mousse. Jane underestimated how much food she needed and I had a small plate. Some snacks. probably should have taken it as a sign. I didn't. So now I am bloated when I should have been bloated earlier and asleep by now. I stopped before getting to the mousse. Yes, that is how boated I am. And I spent $135 on cake, pie, chips, dip, fruit, rolls, and probably more I forgot about. One more reason to not like this holiday. I stay home, maybe I pig out and maybe I fast, and I save all that money. We can dissect why another time.

Long work day, exhaustion, feeling whatever leads to stuffing of the face.

Are you out there?

Narf... :)

No comments: