Thursday, November 28, 2019

Wonderful Day

It's all perspective, so today could have been just another day with human beings, when you spend a day with human beings you love, perspective changes. Yummy food, snacks, and desserts help much. I felt appreciated even loved. Also, I remembered what it felt like to be connected to people, especially a person who knows me. Most of all, I remembered the feeling of sharing hypersensitivity. Some consider hypersensitivity a bad thing, or at least challenging to the point of forcing less sensitivity. That is probably valid for anyone who has not learned to control their own sensitivity. I did a very long time ago.

I spent the day with Jackson's family and the moment that mattered most was one that only Jackson may have picked up on, though she didn't acknowledge it so that anyone would notice. We both cried, but I don't think anyone noticed I did, at least no one mentioned noticing. There was a bit of teasing aimed at Jackson because she she got visibly emotional over a TV commercial. Ok, so you had to be there.

Gonna need to get to sleep soon, long weekend of softball starting with a long early morning drive tomorrow and games in the afternoon and evening.

Hope you enjoyed a wonderful day too.

Narf :)

No comments: