Saturday, April 9, 2016

Again

A new pattern of falling asleep after dinner blah blah blah just like the night before has become the routine and waking after midnight I turned on some music to keep me company and ward off the constant buzz of lonliness that is like a swarm of invisible bugs trying to suffocate me these days (oh, the drama, aye?). Listening to Lenka and recalling the show (been in love with it for a long time) and the day. I woke mid-afternoon and Curly was outside getting his truck and some stuff from the garage and he picked up the tools he left here. After he left I went to the phone store and changed my plan to save money and phone shopped (didn't buy) and then spoke with Precious and Jane about paying me for their lines and found a newish seafood place for dinner (I know, foolish, but my taste buds help relieve stress and I resisted buying a new phone even though mine is ancient). I got home and fell asleep and woke a little while ago and that's the life, again.

You know where to find the details if you want more :)

No comments: