Saturday, April 16, 2016

Change of Plans

Just when I thought I had the day planned, I realized Friday softball was postponed until next week. So the afternoon and evening were free after lunch with jane. Lunch was at TooJays and while I usually love their food, it was disappointing. The white fish was dry. I didn't complain, it was edible, just dry. It was great catching up with Jane. Wish she didn't live an hour (or more) away. She headed home to makr papers (she's a professor) and I explored a bulk foods store she pointed out. Curly joined me as he doesn't live far from where Jane and I ate and we bought bulk foods and then bought more stuff and hush, stuff was needed. We had an extremely delicious Thai dinner at a place near his house and then I hung out at his place to play games. Excel and the Commodore came by for more games and we ended past 3am. A fun and yummy day and evening and night.

You? :)

No comments: