Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Internet Reading

Again I spent most of the night wandering the web reading articles, napped from about 7am to about 8:45am, then woke to help Curly with more lawn/yard work. By the end of the day I was so exhausted I was in a euphoric stupor and napped for a couple of hours after showering at Curly's place. I don't recall how I did at cards, but I recall a lot of laughter, some yummy food and Code Red giggles, and much fun.

I got home as April 5th became April 6th and the best laid plans were neatly avoided with Facebook and the internet until I fell asleep (too many hours later) thinking I would come to myself whenever I woke and continue the dive into the depths I was due (and perhaps throw a party because dog gone it, somebody ought to, after all).

Maybe the details will make more sense (lol, right).

Make life fun :)

No comments: