Saturday, April 23, 2016

Another Softball Dud

Yes, once again I drove to the field and did not play. Tonight it was due to a rainout. The rain did not start until halfway through the game before ours and it poured hard enough for them to have to close the fields. The day saw Curly come over to pick up his tools that he left here and to do some work on his mom's house and on the other apartments in this house. I was a little grumpy cuz I wanted some me time and I was doing a second load of laundry and I did not want to be his helper today. I was still recovering from yesterday and knew I had a whole lot of softball (starting tonight) all weekend and needed to get my very sore feet and shins and muscles rested and recovered. Not to mention laundry.

After the softball rainout I decided to head home instead of going out with the team which saved money and may have saved calories. Still not hard core focused on dropping weight or exercising, but the lawn work and increased softball is putting this body through some serious paces and I do want to keep that up even though I wanted today off.

Hope your Friday was a good Friday. :)

No comments: