Wednesday, April 13, 2016

And Food

Food, friends, and fun is definitely a way out of the downbeat feelings and tonight it was no exception. I am so lucky that food is my friend, that my digestive system does it's job so well I don't even notice it and still eat anything I want most of the time. So today I moped a bit after waking but as the last entry notes, happiness prevailed as it always does in my mind. I actually jogged a bit, a breakthrough. I showered and headed out to play cards at Curly's and dinner was yummy stew-soup (soup too full of stuff to be just soup) and pizza. After cards fun I went shopping for some stuff I needed (wallet choked a little) and then home to browse the web via email and my tumblr and here we are falling asleep.

You know where to go for more, in case it matters :)

No comments: