Sunday, April 10, 2016

Alone Again, Naturally

Another Saturday Night, details to follow as usual. Going to bed well after sunrise I slept a mixed broken sleep for about five or six hours, waking to go play cards (only to find out they moved the time back so I could have slept more) and have dinner at Excel and the Commodore's place. Dinner was tacos and stuff, cards was Bridge and fun. I did much better than I thought by the end of the night because most of the night I was getting pretty poor hands. I actually won the night with over five thousand points. Yay, aye?

That's about it. Headed home and played some Words with Friends and Ruzzle (the brain has always been insatiable) and came here to write and now, if I can unwind enough, I shall attempt to sleep as I have a 9am game in the morning.

Hope you had fun tonight. I'm all ears (and eyes) :)

No comments: