Thursday, April 28, 2016

Readjusting Perspective

A surprising thing happened on the way to this Wednesday. A much more positive perspective seems to have emerged from inside. It's about time. Let's hope it lasts and continues to grow. The day was on the internet, mostly Facebook though Facebook time is mostly reading articles or watching videos that are not actually Facebook. I cut my hair tonight. Chopped, is more accorate. It remains a mess, just shorter. It did not help my hitting tonight though. The Wednesday night softball league team finally played and we won 6-3 against a very good team with an excellent pitcher. Maybe the haircut helped my pitching, but I suddenly have a pretty good defense on Wednesdays with the addition of a good atheletes, few girls and a couple of guys.

I parked out back again because the people in the other apartments that share this house had guests and one parked in my spot again. Curly and I talked about adding parking. All in all, a good day, which is outstanding for a Wednesday. It is Wednesday, right?

Hope you are smiling too. :)

No comments: