Sunday, April 3, 2016

Eleven Hours

That should be how much sleep I got and yet, I woke feeling like I could go back to sleep but I stayed awake to get ready for Saturday softball playoffs, but they were rained out (figures, right?). Curly came by for a bit and I showed him the plumbing needs (you can find details in the usual place) as the old fixtures are leaking and need replacing. Also found out the water heater is small and if the other tenants shower or do laundry, I must wait for hot water. I waited 90 minutes and took the first hot shower here, carefully, as the leaks squirt in inconvenient directions and the shower stall is small. After the shower I checked in here in the blog world, then headed to Excel and the Commodore's for another Bridge night. I actually won the night. Fast learner, I am. That accomplished I will stop looking at scores and enjoy playing even more.

That's the wrap for the day (in case it matters) and now, since I will be awake in five hours to play a double header in the Sunday softball league, I really must find a way to fall asleep. I am not tired, but I will lay down in the dark and see what happens. Are we having fun yet? :)

No comments: