Thursday, April 14, 2016

Welcome to My Nightmare

Sometimes the details run off on their own and become so much more of an introduction to me and my wild and wonderful emotional roller coaster than just the dirt, drama, and details of the daily life. Hope it doesn't scare ya. :)

Today was the one of those days I live what retirement could be like if I gave into my aversion to human bullshit and left people alone. No conversation. If not for Jackson's texts and a couple of Words With Friends games with others, no human contact. Just my roller coaster ride of emotions and wowee kazowee (that's a technical psychological term), the emo-ride is hitting new extremes even now. Almost cried, played much Ruzzle, Bridge, Chess, and a couple of other games against the computer, ate the cheap food in the fridge, and truly experienced the poverty level living here. Also, I put on the sneakers and jogged a bit. The agony of the feet (and defeat) was overcome by the ecstacy of the exercise. Also, I moved into first place in the Ruzzle Weekly Tournament (oh what joy, aye?). All 'n all, a wonderful and slightly exhausting ride of emotions all by myself.

Just one more thing. Besides games and a jog I opened a few boxes to find first aid stuff to put together better first aid kits. The one in the car has paper tape and paper tape does not stick after sitting in a hot trunk. The dog in the front apartment (we'll call her Bob, friendly out-of-control Black Lab) caught my foot and left a big scratch. There's a whole lot tonight more dirt, drama, and details if you are brave enough :)

Just remember, you must remember this...

It's funda-mental :)

No comments: