Thursday, January 18, 2018

55 Degrees

That is the temperature inside this place I live. The thermostat is set for 55 degrees. It is currently 49 degrees outside. It will be in the mid-30s all night. It was 25 degrees last night and the high today was 52 degrees. Eb is insanely cheap. My nose is running. He has a guest from California here. I am not sure how to warm up. This caught me offguard, but I suppose he is making up for yesterday evening when he set the thermostat to 70 degrees for the first time because he had guest over (it is usually 62-64.... I was just getting used to that... I didn't shower yesterday because he had guests and tonight it's just too cold to shower... maybe... caught me by surprise on the coldest night of the year, he drops the thermostat to 55 degrees). I've got to get out of this place.

Narf.

No comments: