Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Is This Monotony?

So I go to work and sit at mydesk. Sometimes I do other things. Sometimes I get out of the office, but not lately. The chilly air and the work I need to do is keeping me at the desk. I love playing with the computer, but it feels a bit monotonous. Sitting at the desk mjjjjjjjjjju (I was cleaning the keyboard) most of the day today. More data, more working on the instinct that I need data to present at the meeting. A tornado exercise in the morning, everyone discussed where to go in case of tornado. Making sense of the data, that's most of the day. Garbage in garbage out so there is a lot of cleaning up to do.

Then, stopping off for food, junk food from the dollar store again. Stupidity continues to be strong in this one. Seven dollars worth. And now, The Outer Limits, again.

Did somebody say monotony?

Narf :)

No comments: