Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Another Missing Day

Another busy desk day at work, accomplishing much, sort of. I suppose I should give up and stop trying to create my own stamp on the job and just be an extension of the boss since that is what he wants. I was the last one out again. They really do make it challenging to become part of their little clan. I often get the vibe that they don't want me around. One only talks to me when she wants to tell me to do something and it doesn't matter if I am in the middle of doing something, she expects me to literally drop anything I am do and jump. Having no real office doesn't help. Maybe having to walk by me every time they want to go to the fridge or microwave or lunch table or files (all in my shoebox office) is uncomfortable for them and they'd rather me not be there. Anyway, I hope to keep the job in spite of that challenge.

Dinner with Jackson after work. I forgot the last time I saw her. I sense we are not honest with each other anymore. Maybe we never were. I won't tell her how much she hurt me. She won't tell me what is really going on in her life. Everything's fine. So human. But yummy expensive sushi. Then hug. Then love you. Then bye. TV. Then sleep. Then...

Narf :)

No comments: