Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Day Three, Day Two

"My father always said 'never trust a person who needed something from you.' But he also said he 'never met a person who didn't need something from someone.' Maybe that's why he never showed his heart."

How I can relate, but enough of that. It's probably day one too, somewhere for some reason. Work at the desk, though I left a little early to stop at the bank for rent money and the store. I am coming down with a cold, fighting it, so I stopped to pick up a new sheet set and a comforter, but bought a heated blanket and new sheet set instead. Hopefully I will not burn up overnight. 59 degrees when I got back here. I still needed to take a shower so I did. I turned the heat up to 67, but it was only 63 an hour later. I am bundled up, watching TV, and will hopefully be asleep under a safe electric blanket very soon. Hopefully 'll survive the cold coming on inside and out.

In case it matters, ya know?

Narf :)


No comments: