Sunday, January 7, 2018

Wooozup?

Three full hours out in the 40 degree morning on my feet practicing softball. Oh yeah, did I mention I did not sleep last night? Some doozing or dozing may be happening as this entry rolls along, slowly. The local team, Jacksonville, is playing their playoff game and it is on in the living room so I am standing to watch it so I don't fall asleep. Hunger calls, even togh I stopped for six of those roller-food things at Racetrac. The body definitely needs more, muscles are cramping. So I ordered pizza and wings and eggplant and cheese (much much more eggplant and cheese that way for $4.99, rather than ordering it as two pizza toppings for $4.00). Much better now, though the cough is demanding more lozenges, alas. Eb ordered a sub and I brought my chair and table into the living room to ea there. Watching the second game as I type this now while Eb plays his video game and listens. Doing a wash load so I have cloths for tomorrow night when Monday night softball begins again.

Did I mention we won the Saturday league championship yesterday?

Wish the one (or you, if you be friend) was here.

Narf :)

No comments: