Thursday, January 25, 2018

Sixty-Four and Murphy's Law

Sixty four degrees with the thermostat set at 60, but frustration and fatigue were washed away as I put a pot of boiling water on the stove and stepped into a hot shower. Cleaner and warmer, I washed the two dishes I left in the sink as the macaroni boiled (you ought to know where to find the food details by now, even if they seem unappealing or even gross to some of you, there's a place for them... us too). After the food was almost done, I washed the pot and the kitchen pipe exploded flooding the cabinet and kitchen (Murphy was here, no doubt, aye?). It almost ruined dinner, but I ignored the mess and ate my food to the distraction of The Outer Limits (please stand by). After food, I used two towel to mop up most of the water and threw the towels in the water and went to bed. Sleep, finally, before midnight.

Softball tomorrow, good night tonight.

Narf :)

No comments: