Saturday, January 20, 2018

Relax, Enjoy, Eh

Yeah, the babbling daily blog may show more of the eh, but the relax and enjoy is just as real and much more fun. The Outer Limits on the TV is keeping me amused and slightly stimulated, at least mentally. The electric blanket is keeping me warm. After assessing the ridiculously poor eating habits and the body's reaction, I went to lunch at the German restaurant with Helen and her mother and had more meat, potatoes, bread, and madness. Delicious, if suicidal. Eb has been doing laundry and used the oven to warm the house until he went out after dinner. I am going to sleep early tonight because I have early morning softball practice tomorrow. Then maybe lunch with Tinman and Sarducci.

Quiet, peaceful day, wish somebody was here though.

Narf :)

No comments: