Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Hours of Filing

Yeah, that's right. While listening to TV, much of it the Grammy Awards which seems to go on forever, I have been doing my best to update the text file that will eventually update the table of contents blog. That's the blog that has a link to just about every page I've put on the web in the last eight years (all the records before that are on paper in storage... I recall I reached 30,000 titles somewhere in the mid-nineties I think). Aanyway, that's what I've been doing. The Grammy show was pretty good at times and downright sucked (it's a music business term) at times. Trump fans must have hated it. Some odd pairings and mediocre voices if you ask me, but hey, more power to the success music gives the talented and the talentless.

So what have you done?

Narf :)

No comments: