Saturday, January 6, 2018

Woke Hacking

Yes, I woke hacking at first light. That's a reference to coughing, not computers, so as much as I tried laying there and falling back to sleep, the plan to sleep until noon is not working. So I wrote a bit, watched a bit, and then showered as well as I can here (the water is not hot enough to clear the sinuses and wake the body, yet one more luxury I was accustomed to for most of this life that I've given up in recent years, much to the detriment of the body and mind). I left the $1 store cough drops in the work car, so I have none left here which means I either take a ride to the store or try to subdue the cough without lozenges. Since I just showered and have wet hair and it's under 40 degrees outside, going out is not wise but neither is hacking a sore throat and bloody nose and so on.

Good morning, how are you?

Narf :)

No comments: