Monday, January 22, 2018

Work and Softball

That's Monday around here. I'm not feeling as productive at the desk as I want to, but I need to focus and prepare some information with some impact and meaning for the first county-wide safety committee I will be chairing in less than two weeks. Do something profound tomorrow then, m'ok? Yeah, so maybe I will. I still enjoy what I do, I just want to make the Committee work and to do that I have to get the team to believe it can do something good. So do it, uh-huh. Meanwhile, 18-4 in seven innings. All four of their runs came in one inning on errors, I had practically complete control of their batters. I went 3 for 4 in spite of fatigue. I've been hitting so much better than last season since returning to using my bat again.

It was a good day and an even better evening. The Outer Limits keeps me company.

Narf :)

No comments: