Sunday, January 7, 2018

Woah, Like Serious and Shit

Oh dear, was that too much for the brief and generally PG daily blog? Well, blame it on Sarah Silverman's potty mouth. But than her for my good mood in spite of political talk at the party, political crap on Facebook, and scheduling two dozen new posts on the loneliness page. You can see the details in the usual place (do you really still need linkages?) in case it matters. Fun party, a bit of a scare when ... passed out and someone called paramedics, but all is well for now. Hopefully it was just a bug or something (Hope it wasn't whatever is kicking my immune system into high gear). Tinman insisted I be there, so hopefully he was right. I didn't cough or sneeze all evening. We had barbecue dinner and I drank mountain dew (the caffeine helped) and it is time for sleep. I have an early (8:00 AM 40 minutes away) softball practice in the morning. The temperature is expected to be 40 degrees or below. Fun. Sick. I told you my mind thinks it is four years old ad my heart (hense the lack of concern for the body) feels forever seventeen (hence the hopeful enthusiasm for fun and all-nighters and finding the one and friends), right? M'ok.

May you sleep well and dream of whatever gets you high, hot, but not bothered.

Narf )

No comments: