Monday, November 4, 2019

Another Lost Night

I was going to take a shower, but I sat here watching TV and playing a couple of new games and who's an addict, what? Bloated couch potato, here. An it's not a Halloween costume either. Sleepyish, blearly blurry eyes, and fingers missing keystrokes left and write, but I just wanted to record the daily life, you know?

Softball was, well, frustrating. We gave the other team seven runs and we scored six. Literally, all seven runs were gifts on errors and people not doing to basics. Catching a ball with their foot on the based, even soft throws from five feet away. People watching the game from their positions on the field instead of playing it. We could have had at least three more runs, but base coaches and runners just watched the game, instead of playing and coaching it. So anyway, life goes on.

Home, the eating of too many calories continued one more day. I wonder what the scale would say tonight. Thursday afternoon I have another doctor's appointment and I should not eat again this week. We shall see.

Time for sleep not, a few hours, softball tomorrow and another long da are work.

Hoe your weekend w fun too.

Narf :)

No comments: