Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sunday Recliner, Food, and TV

I watched Mary Poppins tonight. Cried as I weakly sang Feed The Birds. The TV suggests Te Sound of Music ext, but I'm not watching anything more. Mary Poppins is one of the top favorites for me, the words, the music, in spite of the stupid human proper British form of love, I look past it and see so much more. Feed The Birds goes so far beyond the steps of the Cathedral or the movie or the song. It is a reminder of my connection to the universe, to this planet, to life.

Anyway, before the movie there was football. The cold rain in New England destroyed my chances for a win in the Fantasy league, but then I'm having one of my worst years there in spite of having Brady, Rodgers, Elliot, Gurley, Edelman, and more. I texted football a few times with Jackson, but mostly sports are solitary as I don't have a partner or single close friend into sports outside of Jackson and she's got Brandy, yay for love, boo for lonelies lol.

Before that, I forget. Woe up around noon both today and yesterday. Last night I stayed up and wandered the web and wrote a bit. Tonight I need to get some sleep.

So how was your day?

Narf :)

No comments: