Tuesday, November 5, 2019

I Was Thinking of Z

Yes, I was thinking of you as I wrote this on the date above these words, though this was not uploaded until days later, weekends allow for time to sit and reflect, contemplate, expound, even. Gestating memories and dreams, you emerge victorious, notorious, thesaurious, as the world gets more curious (and, alas, furious) with every passing year (but humans and their foibles cannot stop the dream if we don't want them to - so don't want them to and don't let them!) number 9, number 9, you say you used to want a revolution? Ah, aging hippies don't give up the dream, they just fall asleep while dreaming. Think about that. And remember what harry said, if you just dream when you're asleep, you know, there's no way. So wake up to the genius you are (not were), right here, right now (as if this might help you do that), wherever you are, whatever you are doing (is the couch that comfortable?... really?) and celebrate (accelerate, too) moving right past all the comma (and comas) to the head of the class. Shake your ass out of the funk, for just a split moment, second, even. See the past perfect and bring it into the present as a present, gift, enlightened mint. Taste the adventure. Refresh your bios.

Smile.

You are loved.

Always.

Narf, and Happy Birthday Z.

2 comments:

q bitty said...

thank you for remembering me on my birthday. you are very kind.

candoor said...

I wish I could fly there and jump around you, even if you don't get up, I'll sprinkle you with my weird energy and beg you to share a meal (hey, a foodie has to eat, ya know?) or do something, anyway, together. I'd pause in my jumping for a hug, promise, and then sit and babble until you asked for peace and quiet. I'll be peace, you be quiet, and we can watch the sun rise or set.

Until I am lucky enough to be handed more money, I'll just keep babbling online and hope you find a moment of smile because you are loved and remembered and not just on one day a year.

I hope you share more, here, there, or anywhere, and even if you don't. I will.

May you find the love and life you deserve (and you deserve happy, you really do).

I'm here, as well as I can be.