Friday, November 22, 2019

Friday Fun and Italian Food

So tonight TA suggests Italian and for a change, waited for me to get home even though I was late, as usual, after 6:00 pm, so to be social and all (great excuse right?), I'm going off the weight loss program I didn't start with pizza and eggplant and a giant stuffed rice ball. Hope I don't die.

Work was a lot of learning the new software, Raptor, it's called. Going to teach others, gotta know it well. Meanwhile, the techies didn't set it up right and I found out too late (they left for the day) so first thing Monday morning they need to get up to my office and work on it. They give me more administrative rights than most people, but not full rights (it is a government computer system, after all), so I call them a lot because I do a lot of work with specialized software that needs special overrides on the standard security profiles.

After dinner now, I ate way too much. The rice ball was filling and not so good. Ate less than half. The eggplant was good, but the pizza was overcooked and cold (s was everything else), so reheating dried everything out. So way too many calories for less oral gratification reward than expected. For $36, definitely not worth it. The Ghirardelli chocolate made up for it.

Really bad movie on. Diminuendo. Not enough eye candy to save it from the bad acting, worse script, and unoriginality. What? Well, it ought to be a word. In fact, it would be the largest category or genre of anything. Generously. So the food disappoints, the movie disappoints, the world disappoints, but then, what did I expect? Oh, that's the cause of it all, expectations.

So now I'll just watch Tales From The Darkside, The Movie.

Are we having fun yet?*

Narf lol :)

No comments: