Sunday, November 24, 2019

Late Night For Me

Not that it is late for me, but the night is for me, and it is late. I spent a couple of hours on Facebook sending friend requests to people who had more than 20 mutual friends, according to FB. I also looked up some old friends as I was inspired by the DDD babbling entry (which was not quite old times, but was nostalgic as it pointed out how few entries I've been writing and how the babbling has diminished over the last few years. The online world holds little interest for me, less and less as the years pass. The ice cream was good, though not as delicious as I remember it at the local upscale place. Maybe I've been eating too much sugar and fat and carbs and the taste buds are overwhelmed. A fast does seem to be the wise move. Maybe this week for a few days, definitely for December.

So what are you doing tonight?

Fun, I hope.

Narf :)

No comments: