Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Waking Early

So I woke a about 1 am, maybe 2 am, and stayed awake playing a game in bed, then showered around 4 am, threw a load of laundry in so I have what I need for the weekend trip (after moving TA's clothes out of the dryer and then moving his clothes from the washer to the dryer and then folding his clothes so I could use the dryer), then sat down here and wandered Facebook for an little while and just as I sat don here, TA appeared in the kitchen. He must have gone to sleep early too. Anyway, Waking early is refreshing sometimes. I slept about six hours, I think. Could have slept more, but the brain wanted to play in consciousness. Off to work soon. I'll go in early and leave early so I can make it out to Jane's house for a dinner party. I've got to remember to stop for stuff. Wait, that's tomorrow. Jackson has a list for m to bring. hopefully I'll find a store pen on the holiday. Tonight Tess said just bring me, so i'll find something decadent to bring along with me.

Life is a party if you make it so.

Narf :)

No comments: