Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Ridiculous Hunger and Return of the Burn

It would appear as though my emotional hungers are powerful stuff and can easily dominate this life when I am not distracted by something more healthy or focused on staying aware of optimizing this body or in love (or something like that). Also, the weakness of the rectal tissues appear to be a permanent aspect of life. You can read more about that in the body blog, for here and now, I'm just hungry again.

So instead of stumbling into bed after waking fro a sweet deep slumber in the recliner to drop some of the processed food in the child-sized toilet, I get on the computer and find the frustration of Windows and Kaspersky and Google ganging up on me as all my passwords were invalid (is that what finally getting the upgrade to Windows 10 1903 did?... I mean beside the wasted weekend?) and resetting them was (and will be, since I only reset two) a time-consuming pain in the ass (a technical term for Windows), but speaking of such pains... nevermind, see above to understand below. As if that wasn't enough, I just made myself (and consumed) a midnight snack consisting of a smoked salmon cream cheese, smoked trout spread, baby swiss cheese, tomato, and mayo sandwich on an onion bun. Yum.

I'll pay for it tomorrow, or later, but yum anyway. Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight, as I have a four hour defensive driving course to teach in the morning, but then, anybody wanna come out to play?

You choose the game.

Narf :)

No comments: