Saturday, November 2, 2019

Waiting To Do Laundry

I woke before noon, I believe before 10:00 AM. I did a bunch of writing, watched some TV, hung out here at the house waiting for the washer and dryer. TA had a load in the washer when I woke. I texted him when I heard the dryer and he was was out. When he came back, he restarted the dryer because it never dries an ordinary load in the 80 minutes max it can be set to. He went out again, then finally put the stuff that was in the washer into the dryer about two hours ago. What time is it? I texted again and he woke up and had to restart the dryer again. Finally, a moment ago, I can put my wash into the dryer. With a lot of dryer sheets because it's been sitting in the washer at least a half hour. I figured his stuff would be out of the dryer before the 90 minute washer was done, but he doesn't pay attention to his clothes and often keeps the washer and dryer bottled up all weekend. Last week I didn't have clean clothes for softball and bought new underwear. This week, the kids aren't here, so I was more proactive, but still it took all day. So I vent, laugh, and remember he's a good roommate and I didn't have any plans today anyway. Not like I was going to the gym, or shopping for an elliptical, right? lol.

It's what I do, write about what I do every day. I updated all of the informational posts linked on the right. Exciting, if you care. Some days are a lot more exciting that today. Some are less. The previous entry was worth staying home for. Even if no one ever tells me they read it, hopefully it will be read and amused someone someday. Even if nobody ever reads it, it amused me. That's enough, but I sure would love more (sharing, caring, amusement, meaningful dialogue, passion for creativity, love, amazing graces - anyone up for the cause? :)

Life is a wonderful place to be, in spit of what humans are doing to this world - and each other.

Make the most of being here!

Narf :)

No comments: