Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Did You Miss Me?

I was gone from this blog for a few days, in case it matters. I updated the babbling dirt drama details and neglected coming here to write briefer summaries of the daily events in this life I loosely call mine. Sigh. All this writing and no readers in site (I know, you just don't have the words. It is no solace for a lonely writter to know the audience is left speechless lol sheesh). I hope your day is not as sad as other days today.

I finished cleaning and defragging the laptop and there is a whole lot more room now. All the videos, photos, software downloads, and documents are on the external drive now. I left only the documents on the laptop. Can you tell we lost weight? (that would be good for the body too, but I just ate and it was not a low fat meal).

We really should be meeting like this, ya know? :)

No comments: