Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I Am Here

Not a who down in Whoville, but I am looking for my Horton who is looking for her Horton who is also looking for a partner to share everything in life. From the Horton (relatively omnipotent unconditional trust) to the equal balanced partner and everything in between on the spectrum of independence to dependence. I was here for many years and I hope those years are still valuable to someone, but I am here now (and here too, for more words and for still more words, see here, here, and here {revised for those who want to know me, the author of all this) as well... for a whole lot more to choose from, see here).

Someball in a little while if the other team shows up. My teams have had a run of forfeit wins lately. We're just too good and nobody wants to play us. Right. Anyway, I finally went to bed long after sunrise and the footwear tragedy and he exciting news is I intend to stop at Kohls to see if they have the sandals I want in my size. Fingers are crossed. Toes, even. Dinner (or breakfast, since I just woke) will wait until after softball and should be very light. So what else is new?

I mean, besides blatant attention seeking? :)

No comments: