Thursday, June 9, 2016

Not Here

Nobody noticed this entry was not here because it wasn't but then, nobody noticed I was gone for two months either (and isn't it ironic that the last entry here asked did you miss me before I even knew I'd be gone for two months?). I just felt a wave of emotion coming on as if darkness was ready to drown me and I went into hibernation mode (further irony was that it only lasted a few days before the real world smashed through my bubble and woke me and I responded, but that is for future entries to reveal... this is a flashback to this date and time and the irony, coincidence, or whatever (no Ray, I really don't think it's a message from god, in spite of the ego bigger than Wal-Mart... self-mockery wins... love wins too).

I was not here for this entry.

Were you?


No comments: