Thursday, June 2, 2016

I Was Here

Referencing the previous entry as well as this other entry (there, shameless plugging accomplished, level up), I will always be here (with this caveat). Actually, I was here last night but left words elsewhere (it's all in the details) so here we are again (here, there, everywhere is relative in time).

Ok, so yesterday was a wonderfully restful day of writing and playing games and a healthy low calorie tasty dinner all by myself here in this little space. Sitting was not painful and only got uncomfortable after what I'd consider an appropriate period for normal pressures so life improves again. Today I ought to tidy up around here, but I will be heading to Curly's to help him with some heavy work (unloading those pipes and other stuff we loaded on to his trailer over the weekend, among other things) and then we will head to Excel and the Commodore's for Bridge.

Hope your day smiles for you :)

No comments: