Friday, June 3, 2016

Money Stress

So I woke up early again and while I felt tired enough to sleep, the stressful thoughts about money pounded in my head (not pain, just disturbance) so I sat up to play Ruzzle and did well there and then I came to the computer and decided to check on finances and thought of losing the car is the most serious stress. Ok, seriously, I must find income before the end of the year or I will be losing something. Feel free to send donations to me at PO Box 162843, Altamonte Springs, FL 32716. No amount is too small. No amount is too big either.

Maybe it is the prospect of lunch with Jackson that is bringing this one. First time I will have more than a few moments to talk with her since we moved. Almost three months. Her part in my financial stress has always been toxic conversation yet who else can I ask for help if not the person I helped for many years? Stop that now, the subject will just ruin our appetities.

Well isn't this the pleasant light brief entry about daily life. Self-mockery will save me, eventually. I really should have gotten more sleep. Softball tonight will be rough if I don't nap this afternoon. I very much need a distraction (and may need it even more after lunch). Yes, I know, respobsible voices say just get a job. If it was only so simple. I could be a Wal-Mart greeter, they hire people my age. I am feeling so old and used up.

Stop this now, I want to get off.

Narf.

No comments: