Friday, June 24, 2016

Sleepless In Orlando (For A Very Sad Reason)

Sleep just did not come tonight. I have a funeral in a few hours and the stresses (and likely absence of bp medication) has me awake. My mind is disturbed by the unresolved issue of Harpo ranting angrily against religion in the support group I set up got him booted out thirty minutes after he joined and he made it personal with one of the Admins who was only following the guidelines I helped set up (essentially no negativity or attacking anyone's way of coping and while I am no fan of religion, it is a way many cope so he was way out of line and would not stop when asked. In fact he flat out said "I am not going to stop so delete me" in all caps at least a couple of times, maybe more... sigh, the poor guy is hurting and took it out on the Admin who tried to keep peace in the group. I told him that and he was not happy, but hopefully he will think about what I wrote and find a way to apologize if he wants back in - I am leaving that up to him and the group Admin with whom he fought).


No comments: