Thursday, June 30, 2016

Where Have You Been?

It's alright we know.... Yes, welcome back my friends, welcome to the machine. A Dell Inspiron N5010 with an i5 CPU M480 @2.67 Ghz with 8Mb RAM, to be precise. Jackson gave it to me. Yes, she is wonderful. She bought herself a Mac. The internet is down at the moment so I hope it comes back later so I can transfer stuff and explore Windows 10. The iPhone 5 that Excel's son gave me is working and offers much more than my old HTC could, yay. Curly lefts me live here rent free. Excel's son gave me a working iPhone 5s. Jackson gave me a working relatively newish laptop. Yes, I am a lucky child of the universe.

I am tired. The heat. The tragedy. The lack of power sources I can tap into. Everyone I know these days is low-energy or negative energy. Even Curly seems down. The body has been strained and drained these last few weeks. The emo has been powerful. All the lonely people. So many hurting. I am who I am, so I am th strong on. It stormed early so the humidity is extremely high. I did a load of laundry, so that didn't help. Life goes on.

Not writing or keeping in touch here does not help, especially since writing is my only source of renewal these days. I am surviving and on some level, thriving because I am giving so much. Today was a good day, challenging as it may have been. Maybe I can sleep now.

No comments: