Friday, July 1, 2016

Lonelies Come

Tonight, sleep was not a friend. Loneliness and self-pity stressed me awake after just a few hours. That is so not fun. I wrote a lot, to my imaginary the one and more. The links are in the details. Oh, how I long to be understood, aye? So I am lonely phasing again (you know where to go for details, loosely connected for a while). The busy life of caring about others in need took over again in the wake of the tragedy and when I come home, nobody cares here. The chair is not comfortable anymore. It's old. It was Jackson's and I am not sure how old it is. I wish I had someone who really knew me who I could talk to in the middle of the night. All these days pass and I do not record the details of what happened. Funerals, endless funerals.

The sun'll come up tomorrow.

No comments: