Saturday, July 23, 2016

Really?

It's not that I don't get serious at all anymore, it is just that I do it in a relative vacuum most of the time so even I don't always hear it or acknowledge it. I just don't keep track of things these days. Like I have fun playing softball and hanging with friends after games, though I am hermitizing due to economizing and I had fun playing (still learning, but getting better all the time) bridge again two nights ago and will again tomorrow night. Eating too much though as I fall to the influence of very obese people who eat the way I can when I am not thinking of the health or welfare of this body. I must get the body checked out soon. Yes, reality is always present and like is always happening... I just don't mention it.

Does it really matter?

Silence.

That was not a command, it was an observation.

In case it matters.

Really.

Narf.

No comments: