Friday, July 22, 2016

Obviously, Not

I suppose it is pretty obvious that I am not keeping track of anything much these days, no less life, which begs the question - what are we doing here?, I mean, this is the daily life blog (brief version) that is supposed to record and account for what is happening as I experience life each day, but therein lies the rub, I am not experiencing life each day, it is not even experiencing me. The monotony of sitting at the computer (while ignoring all the challenges - faulty equipment, stifling environment, poverty, pending crash, body pains, aging, loneliness, need I continue?) searching for jobs I do not really want and laughing at the predicament I've cemented myself into is not nearly as much fun as the wacky nonsense in my brain so I enjoy being away from reality (and daily life) which, logically, means I have little or nothing to say here in this daily blog.

Now it all makes sense, right?

lol lam Narf :)

No comments: