Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Balance Body Care with Friend Care

Yes, so I got out to do some yard work and made it to lunch with Jackson and it is time to take a good assessment of this body I live in because it is definitely not responding the way it used to. Fatigue comes much faster than ever before, especially in the heat. Alas, no health insurance makes the need for self-diagnosis a priority. You know where to find the details of the brief mentions you read here (if you don't red the links to the right of this entry). I want to be able to give back to friends who help me and I must go back to work to maintain income to survive so I must figure out what's going on with the body so it can do both of those things. Curly needs physical labor that is becoming beyond the body's limits, alas. I must improve. Calling all Nurses, feel free to nurse me.

Narf :)

No comments: