Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Don't Panic!

Just when I think I may be stepping on to slightly more solid ground inside the rug is swept out from under me.

Don't panic.

Too late.

Well, actually, not too late (don't get your panties in a knot Carole), though you may have to scan through more than a few entries in the recent dirt, drama, and details to feel better about life as I experience it. Then again, you probably need to find the reason for this entry there as well. Sometimes I just feel like being mysterious or obscure. Oh, the human drama, it spins a whirlwinds all around us and then, as suddenly as it appeared, it is gone. Names changed to protect the innocent and all that jazz.

Contrary to popular opinion and the projections of helplessness I may or may not intentionally leave here, there, and wherever, I am tired enough and feel secure enough to just fall asleep.

To bed I go.

Nite nite.

No comments: