Sunday, June 18, 2017

Fun and Organizing Stuff (in spite of interference)

Hey, you, are you with me? I'd like to continue and I kinda almost did (or at least started), bur maybe the worms did eat into his brain after all. Sigh, ya know? Meanwhile, in the daily life, which is what this blog is supposed to be about (in case it matters), I spent the day out in the world having fun. That was after a less than ideal sleep night as lot of interruptions came around. Eb wanted to tell me his itinerary at my door as I was eating so I think he's going away this week, but I was not paying attention. Don't expect me to take detailed notes while I am eating. The lawn guy pounding on the door and ringing the bell well into the late evening, I might have mentioned that. Then he's back ringing the doorbell before 7am until Eb woke around 7am. Then a wrong number phone call on the work phone woke me again at 9am. I finally got up and showered about a little after 11am.

Then it was lunch with Helen, her mother, and one of Helen's girlfriends. I ate too much and had to stop at a big box store to use the bathroom. Naturally I bought a few things. Then I met Helen at her house and we went to an even bigger big box store and bought some more stuff. After that we hung out at her house for a while until it was time for me to head to cards. A selection of the usual suspects were there and cheap pizza was dinner and in the end, I finished second and walked away up $50. Good deal.

Heading home, I stopped at the storage unit and picked up a cooler because I am going to start keeping two coolers in the car, one for the laptop bag (in the trunk) and one for drinks in the car. Driving around in the heat on weekends or on weekends for work is getting expensive, so bring drinks and keeping the laptops cool is beyond sensible. Heading home, I found myself motivated to straighten up and reorganize this room and it is much more spacious (for a small box) and things are more easily available.

Now, if only someone was here to share the fun, life (and this space) would be even better.

Hello?... hello... hello...

Narf :)

No comments: