Thursday, June 22, 2017

Time Rushing By

Last night I went to sleep shortly after dinner, the night before too. Yesterday I woke sleepy (maybe it was the Diphenhyramine HCL... yes, I took 50mg... first time in ages... the itching was keeping me awake) but I woke a bit more refreshed. Wait, I took the Diphenhyramine HCL last night, so the first long sleep was just not enough to cure the fatigue (maybe it was body tired from fighting the itching). I have been writing, a lot, actually, I just have been falling asleep before uploading. There just does not seem to be enough time for work, life, writing, fun, activities, self-care, sleep, and uploading. Now that's an old song.

Today was another good day at work. I am getting used to the freezing office and I think it will help me lose weight by running my metabolism on high to stay warm (or is it the opposite?... well, at least it is keeping me awake most of the time) once I decide to stop indulging my taste buds and emotional eating. I may have decided that yesterday (see what some sleep will do?... suddenly, will power and good life-sustaining sense) as I have fasted since lunch yesterday (and lunch was a 400 calorie can of pasta and chicken). So 400 calories in 2 days and ten pounds less on the scale. That is twenty pounds less than the maximum I hit this year. I told Jackson I would be under 200 pounds by July 4th and it just might happen. Except that if it doesn't rain tomorrow I will likely go out to eat bar food for dinner and Saturday I have dinner plans at a really good seafood place, but if I do't eat anything else and I continue on a low calorie balanced diet after the weekend, I should easily make it.

Shhhh, don't jinx it. Loneliness is still powerfully affecting my eating habits.

In case it matters.

Narf. :)

No comments: