Saturday, June 17, 2017

Just In Case

Softball is rained out again, sheesh, so lunch with the girls and then cards with the boys and girls tonight. Maybe exercise in the middle. If only someone wanted to share that. Hello, anybody wanna exercise together out there? :)

So this is just in case someone is searching for Ric Candor and finds this entry and wonder what in the world (do you believe in multiverses?... I believe in love) is going on (Steve Martin and Bill Murray asked what the hell is that? too lol), reach out and let's find out together, m'ok? Cuz if we can get past the censorship of greed, fear, and personal insecurity, we might find a connection. You know, just find someone who's turning, yearning, returning, and we just may come around. Hey you, can you feel me? Don't tell me there's no hope at all, come on, you know the answer and it is not just blowing in the wind. Old man take a look and my life, I'm a lot like you were. Oh when the Pink were Young. Stop in the name of love. I woke up today lost in a lost world. Remember me, my friend? Maybe. The Moody Blues and I were saved by the music. Sometimes it's random and sometimes the nail is struck squarely on the flat top. Remember Dick Tracy? See the Apple watch. Six two and even, over and out.

Narf :)

No comments: