Monday, December 30, 2019

And So It Goes Again lol

With a laugh and a sigh, but a whole lot more laugh this time, I find myself too excited to sleep. There will be long babbling entries in at least a few places if you play your cards right, but for now, let's just say Jane came through with exactly what I needed and I am bouncing around because I am planning on spending up to $2500 tomorrow on an elliptical machine. The finalists with links and information about how to choose will be accessed in an email on the phone. The maps are made and will also be accessed on the phone. The fact that Jane is willing t spend hours in a car with me to finally get this gift I am giving myself is the best gift I've received from anyone outside of me in years.

So I wrote a long letter to Jackson all about it. Manic up, manic down, manic spinning all around. The sadness of loneliness and the absence of personal caring or intimacy is overwhelmed by the excitement and joy of the caring anticipated for tomorrow. Tomorrow. I love ya, and actually, it is already today.

Meanwhile, I loafed around much of the day, waching TV, after waking at 4:30 Am and going back to bed after chatting with TA, then waking again about 9:30 and laying back in the recliner to relax and waking again at 12:30... no wonder I'm so easily wired. The delicious Indian food for dinner helped as I splurged (it was TA's choice) on the buffet and a dinner. I wanted lamb and they had no lamb on the buffer. I still have lamb and rice and onion bread for tomorrow, so two meals for $33 is not bad. Next time, the buffet will be enough even though I want to try other dishes on their very long menu. The foodie loves me, the body, on the other hand, sighs and hopes to wake up each day (so why do I laugh?)...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I mean today, the elliptical. Hope. And a yummy frozen yogurt stop for dessert, oh yeah!.

Then, some cleaning around the place, taking the trash cans out to the curb, bouncing about a bit, and then, sitting here with all this energy and excited anticipation and babbling on in depth about me and Jackson and Brandi and life in general. A self-help book must be in there somewhere. I a few, even lol. If only the editor would come. Jane? lol (ok, don't push the luck lol).

May your night shine!

Narf :)

No comments: