Sunday, December 8, 2019

Long Game's Journey Into Night

I can't see clearly now the night has gone. Actually, I probably didn't or wasn't or not really. Fatigue affects focus, now more than ever. Effects, too. A major work project is sucking up so much time, more than thirteen hours a day on average, plus weekends, so little is the time for life outside of work. Laundry piles up and social life wanes. Still, I push and tonight, fun. Played games with the Commodore long into the morning, not even realizing the hour.

Oddly, in spite of the minimal socializing, I am eating more calories than ever, as if it's some sort of holiday month or something lol. Why am I laughing? Because, life is fun in spite of the lack of sleep and imbalance of work-fun. Time for sleep.

How about you?

Narf :)


No comments: