Sunday, December 22, 2019

Stop The Food Madness

Yes, I believe I am almost ready to stop the food madness. The body has not been giving good rest often enough in the past few months and it is showing in the weight gain and other ways, including red, sometimes slightly scaly, bags under the eyes. Overdoing salt, sun, irritating sun glasses on the field (sun, sweat, and glasses), and excess weight all play a role and all have increased in recent months. I must remember sunblock and get rid of the irritating sunglasses (I only have a hundred pair, I should find some light comfy ones, right? lol). The alt intake has been ridiculously high for a period of minimal exercise and cooler weather. So adjust, dangit, and get healthier again. Elliptical!

Time for a shower, at least.

Narf :)

No comments: