Saturday, December 14, 2019

Food Party

So I went to dinner, suddenly, after Tinman sent me a text reminding me about the birthday dinner for his daughter planned for tonight. I almost went to a show with Jane, but she was more into going next week so I was happy to get home and rest. I started cooking a big pan of lasagna and a bg pan of meatloaf when Tinman's text came in. I turned off the oven and headed out to Chili's. Ordering a full slab of baby back ribs and extra sides, I was psyched to chow down. When the food arrived there were thee ribs on the tray. Three ribs. I asked if that was what they called a full rack and the waiter said no, that's half a rack. He said he'd bring me to other half, but I told him to take it back because I wasn't paying $20 for six ribs. So I hung out and didn't eat, but had fun talking to the friends and yaying Tinman's daughter's birthday.

On the way home, I stopped for a Five Guys bacon cheeseburger and a bacon cheese dog. Oh so yum. Not quite done, I stopped for ice cream and cheese and tomato sauce to augment the lasgna and put the lasagna and meatloaf back into the oven. As midnight approached, the food party kicks into high gear. Save room for ice cream, right?

How was your night?

Narf :)

No comments: